Trek the trail, hike the ridge and reach the summit. Whatever route you take, you will want the AirZone Trek backpack with you for the long haul.
Designed to put comfort first, this AirZone back system does exactly that - makes carrying comfortable. With a reduction in contact mesh there is an increase in breathability and ventilation and that means simply less of that sweaty back feeling. With the AdaptiveFit hipbelt your stability over rough ground is also sorted.
Finally, the weather might be on your side and your requirements could be minimal but being prepared is key and so with two compartments, hipbelt pockets and large stretch mesh side pockets you can always throw in that extra layer ‘just in case’ and plenty of food and drink, all the essentials to make sure that the hiking experience is only hard on the uphill.
Breathable Tensioned Mesh:
- Lower entry with zip out divider gives wide access to the contents
- Hipbelt pockets for easy-access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage clear of the lower compartment allowing access
- AdaptiveFit™ hipbelt & harness - ensuring the perfect fit and hence most comfortable carry
- Large front stash pocket
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Lash points for additional storage options
- Ice axe loop
Tensioned mesh on the back system reduces weight, and is anatomically shaped for increased comfort.
Arizone Cutout Space:
The new redesign of the AirZone back gives more air space, meaning better breathability than ever before.
This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
The unique walking pole holders have a TPU cross grip for poles with spikes and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber cap/bungs.