High top, lightweight performance and aggressive grip make the waterproof X-Ultra Trek GTX ideal for fast backpacking and day hikes in rugged terrain. Women's fit.
Lightweight materials and welded seams reduce weight while maintaining flexibility and comfort on the trail. Aggressive lugs with reverse chevron pattern help the non-marking Contagrip® sole claw into any surface, for confidence on every hike. Full Gore-Tex® bootie ensures comfort in the harshest weather conditions.
- Full leather upper
- Waterproof Nubuck leather
- Protective rubber toe cap | The right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
- Protective heel cap | Provides rearfoot stability and protection
- Mud guard | Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Heel Strap
- Heel Foam
- Gusseted tongue | Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear (GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry - from the outside as well as from the inside.)
- Lining material: Textile (An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.)
- Lining construction: Waterproof bootie construction
- Outsole: Non marking Contagrip® (Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use)
- Chassis: Advanced Chassis™ (Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.)
- Midsole: Injected EVA / Molded Shank
- EVA shaped footbed: Provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- OrtoLite®: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.