Navigation and advanced training are all in one simple-to-use Rider 330! Designed for mountain bike cyclists, Rider 330 has the perfect size for you to ride on any uneven gravelly trails without worrying about it falling off. Featuring new Follow Track function, Rider 330 is your personal guide, giving you information about road and distance before every turn (turn by turn information is only available when planning trips using the Bryton App). You can plan your trip from the Bryton App, follow previous rides from your device history or download .gpx tracks shared from other users. With built in electronic compass, you are always on top of where you are and to which direction you are heading. Rider 330 works seamlessly with the Bryton App. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via Wifi from the device to the app in just seconds, where you can view progress, graphical analyses and share rides on social media. After a simple setup, your tracks will be automatically synced to STRAVA, making it easy for you to share and compete with millions of others on STRAVA. Rider 330 provides the most convenient way in planning, riding, training, analyzing and sharing.
Features of the Bryton Rider 330
Your Best GPS Device for MTB
- All standard cycling computer functions
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning
- No speed sensor installation needed - just power on and go
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data compartments per page
- Follow track plus turn by turn navigation
- Built-in compass provides heading information
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Alert function
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically
- One second recording (data refresh rate of 1 second instead of the default 4
- Lap history: 130 laps savable
- Maximum log history: 300 hours
- Cadence functions with the included ANT+ cadence sensor
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, separate speed sensors and power meter for advance training (not included)
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for dark conditions
- Support for viewing stats on compatible devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track
- Support Bryton app for planning trip, analyzing and sharing tracks
- Strava Auto Upload to sync your activities seamlessly from Bryton app
If you enjoy riding long mountain trials, Rider 330 is right for you. It has up to 36 hours of battery life and supports power bank. It has the perfect size that can be firmly secured onto your mountain bike, allowing you to challenge uneven gravely trails without any worries.
Lead the Way
Ride on a new adventure with the new Follow Track feature and never get lost ! You can plan trip via Bryton App, download gpx tracks online or use previous ride activities (history) to let Rider 330 be your personal guide. With turn by turn navigation, the device offers info for distance and direction before every turn. Enjoy your ride, Rider 330 will lead the way.
Built in Electronic Compass
With built-in compass, the device provides the specific direction, allowing you to be always on top of where you are and to which direction you are heading.
Fast Data Transfer
Using the Wireless Local Area Network technology, Rider 330 has better phone compatibility and faster data transfer capacity. It can update firmware, upload and download tracks in seconds. It can update your satellites data, calibrate altitude and upload to STRAVA automatically.
Sync to Bryton App
Enjoy the seamless over-the-air synchronization with the new Bryton App. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via Wifi from the device to the Bryton App, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. With its simple setup, the Bryton App STRAVA Auto Upload also makes it easier for you to share your activities to STRAVA and compare your results with millions of others. GPS Updates are available for maintaining data accuracy on your device.
The Bryton Rider 330 is also available in the following versions with different box contents:
||45,1 x 69,5 x 17,3 mm
||1.8 inch Mono LCD
||integrated Lithium-Polymer rechargable battery
||36 hours (manufacturer's specifications)
|Supported transmission standards:
||Wifi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
ANT+ (2.4 GHz)
GPS (high-sensitive sensor)
BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy with integrated antenna)
||-10 to 50 °C
|Available menu languages:
||Rider 330 bike computer, attachment material, ANT+ cadence sensor, USB-microUSB charging and data transmission cable
- Bryton Rider 330 E (Base device without additional sensors)
- Bryton Rider 330 H (Base device incl. Heart Rate Monitor)
- Bryton Rider 330 T (Base device incl. Cadence Sensor + Heart Rate Monitor)
- All sensors are also available separately.