CUBE FRITZZ 180 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - black/mint
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE FRITZZ 180 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - black/mint
A real cross-over between enduro and Big Bike!
Travel is good, more travel is better - particularly if it helps you pedal to the top of the climb as easily as the Fritzz 180 HPA SL. For descending, the superbly balanced suspension and an exclusive selection of components deliver limitless riding fun. This is a 180 mm long travel enduro machine with massive reserves - perfect for riders who want to test their limits on the toughest trails, but without sacrificing climbing performance.
The Fritzz is a CUBE institution; a cross-over between enduro and Big Bike. With a specially developed 27.5 inch frame, this four pivot machine is anything but restrained. A very low standover ensures maximum maneuverability, while the triple butted 7005 HPA frame with hydroformed tubes is enormously stiff in spite of its low weight. Naturally, CUBE have included details like a tapered head tube, PressFit bottom bracket shell, Adaptable X12 dropouts and a forged Trail Motion Rocker. Refined Agile Trail Geometry will keep you riding and having fun when others have resorted to carrying their bike.
CUBE have kitted the Fritzz 180 HPA SL out with a smorgasbord of high quality components. Fox Factory kit - including the Float X EVOL shock and superb Fox 36 Float fork - gives the feeling of a downhill bike. With superior Kashima coating and the latest in suspension technology, they deliver incredibly responsive feel with massive reserves. Fast, precise gear shifts are courtesy of the SRAM X1 transmission with wide-ratio cassette and the Race Face Aeffect SL chainset. SRAM's Guide RS brakes mean you can scrub off speed with confidence in any situation, while CSW EM 3.7 wheels with extra wide tubeless-ready rims reliably transfer rider inputs to the trail. The RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper post gives the rider plenty of scope to move around on the bike. Combined with the tire combination of Magic Mary up front and Rock Razor at the rear, it's all you need to tackle any challenge the trail throws up. The Fritzz 180 HPA SL is a dream Super Enduro package.
- Advanced Hydroforming - The new STEREO, FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- High Performance Aluminium - For CUBE´s high end bikes they use High Performance 7005 Aluminium alloy which has a very low density combined with high strength due to the alloy elements and the hardening heat treatment. By triple butting or even quadruple butting (as in the REACTION , HANZZ and AERIUM models) to give different wall thicknesses in one tube, aluminium tubes are reinforced where required and made lighter where possible. In this way, CUBE succeed in getting material where its needed most. In addition they use special tube shapes, manufactured with hydroforming technology to better cope with directional forces. The low density and high strength as well as the butting and the hydroforming technology enable us to make high performance frames with an ultimate level of stiffness.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Press Fit BB - With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows them to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimeter of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE FRITZZ 180 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - black/mint
|Product Name:||CUBE FRITZZ 180 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - black/mint|
|Manufacturer item code:||862400|
|Weight:||approx. 14,25 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X Factory Remote | 215x64 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, Remote Lever, Kashima Coated, EVOL Air Sleeve|
|Headset:||Cane Creek 40.ZS44 / 40.ZS56\40|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float Factory | 3-Position FIT4 Damper, Open(adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, 20 mm Achse, Tapered, Kashima Coated, 180 mm|
|Stem:||Race Face Ride 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Chester 35 | 780 mm|
|Grips:||CUBE Race 1-Clamp|
|Saddle:||SDG Fly MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||RockShox Reverb Stealth | 31.6 mm, 440x150 mm (390x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||Race Face Aeffect SL | 32 teeth | 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM X1, Type2, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM X1 Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1175 | 10-42|
|Brakes:||SRAM Guide RS | hydraulic disc brakes 200/180 mm|
|Wheels:||DT Swiss CSW EM 3.7 Straightpull | 28/28 Spokes, 20 mm/X12, Tubeless Ready, 30Cx584, DT Swiss Pro Head® Reinforcement System, Squorx® Aluminium Nipples|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.35 | Super Gravity, VertStar, Tubeless Easy
rear: Schwalbe Rock Razor 2.35 | Super Gravity, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
|Pedals:||not in delivery|
|Extra:||e*thirteen TRS+ 1X Chain Guide, ISCG05|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE FRITZZ 180 HPA SL 27.5 Mountainbike - 2017 - black/mint|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 16"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 18"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 20"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 22"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)