CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 TM - 29" - Carbon Mountainbike - 2019 - grey/orange
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 TM - 29" - Carbon Mountainbike - 2019 - grey/orange
Light, extraordinary race-capable all-rounder.
There was a time when mountain-taming descending ability came with a side order of uphill sluggishness. That time is firmly in the past. Meet the brand new CUBE Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 - an enduro bike that'll reset your expectations. Built around a completely new frameset crafted from CUBE's premium C:68 carbon, the CUBE design team has created an extraordinary race-capable all-rounder that's almost as adept propelling its rider skyward as it is cashing in gravity credits on the way back down. Fox's 36 HSC fork and Float X2 shock work together seamlessly to smooth out the trail ahead, while SRAM's reliable and wide-ranging GX Eagle 12-speed transmission delivers power to the Newmen wheelset via an X1 carbon crank. CUBE even specced a Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating, so you can get the saddle out of the way at the push of a button for tackling even the trickiest of super-steep drops. Ride every trail, everywhere, faster and smoother with the CUBE Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29.
Given a blank sheet of paper and a seemingly impossible design brief, the CUBE design team came up with a winner. A head angle designed around a 160 mm fork gives solidly predictable handling, no matter whether you're spinning up a steep climb or barreling down a mountainside. Meanwhile, a 75.5 degree seat angle combined with short 435 mm chainstays combine to give agile handling and efficient climbing, aided and abetted by the stiffness-enhancing Boost 148 rear axle. There's internal cable routing for a 2x gear setup option, as well as built in ISCG05 tabs for a chain guide - so CUBE have covered all the transmission bases. The whole lot is crafted from CUBE's premium C:68 carbon, lovingly sculpted into flowing lines with super-clean looks, a rocker cover and trunnion shock mount. More than just a pretty face, it's a frame that will rise to whatever challenge you throw at it.
- C:68 Carbon Fiber Technology - CUBE's highly innovative new C:68 carbon fibre technology allows them to build better bikes than ever. Typically, carbon fibre frames are around 60% carbon fibre, with the rest being the resin that bonds the fibres together. By distributing carbon fibres evenly, they can make thinner layers within the frame and reduce the amount of resin. Those fibres are a mixture of Ultra High Modulus, High Modulus Spread Tow and Intermediate Modulus carbon, each chosen for the needs of the particular area of the frame. Nanoparticles within the resin itself allows it to be distributed more evenly when under pressure in the frame mold. The result is a range of frames with 68% carbon fibre lower weight, higher stiffness, more fun.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 TM - 29" - Carbon Mountainbike - 2019 - grey/orange
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 TM - 29" - Carbon Mountainbike - 2019 - grey/orange|
|Manufacturer item code:||255300|
|Weight:||approx. 13,90 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost 148, AXH|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55 mm Trunnion Mount, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t | integrated, top 1 1/8", bottom 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, Tapered, 15x110 mm, 160 mm, Kashima Coated|
|Stem:||Race Face Aeffect R 35|
|Bar:||Race Face Turbine R 35, 780 mm|
|Saddle:||SDG FLY MTN 2|
|Seatpost:||Fox Transfer Factory 31.6 mm, Kashima coated, 457x150 mm (409x125 mm for smallest frame size)|
|Crankset:||SRAM X1 Carbon Eagle 30T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||SRAM GX Eagle | 12-speed|
|Shifter:||SRAM GX Eagle Trigger|
|Sprocket:||SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T|
|Chain:||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Brakes:||SRAM Code R | hydraulic disc brake | 200/180 mm|
|Wheels:||Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 spokes, 15x110 mm / 12x148 mm, tubeless ready|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
rear: Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
|Extra:||MRP SXG Chain Guide|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE STEREO 150 C:68 TM - 29" - Carbon Mountainbike - 2019 - grey/orange|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-5 days||Frame Size 16"|
|Still 5 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-5 days||Frame Size 18"|
|Still 3 in stock||in stock, delivery time 3-5 days||Frame Size 20"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)