CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 C:62 SL 500 29 MTB Carbon E-Bike - 2017 - carbon/glossy
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 C:62 SL 500 29 MTB Carbon E-Bike - 2017 - carbon/glossy
Light, stiff, strong and agile machine!
For the premium Stereo Hybrid 120 model CUBE combined everything they know about building high performance full suspension e-MTBs, with all CUBE's engineers' experience in carbon frame construction. The result? An unbelievably light, stiff, strong and agile machine that's capable of dispatching trails at an astonishing rate. Redefine your expectations: the Stereo Hybrid C:62 120 SL will meet them... and then some.
CUBE Stereo Hybrid 120 frames have earned a well-earned reputation for intuitive handling, low weight and exceptional suspension performance. That's because CUBE have equipped the details, with features like CUBE's Tuned Drive Position and Agile Trail Geometry. For the C:62 version they took all these attributes and combined them with the Advanced Twin Mold technology, which results in optimal carbon layering and a frame that's lighter, stiffer and stronger than you'll believe possible for an e-MTB. Boost axles front and rear contribute to exceptional steering precision and matchless power transfer, leaving you to concentrate on the ride.
A frame capable of such blistering performance needs components to match. That's why CUBE selected a matched set of Fox units - a 34 Float Performance fork up front and Float DPS Performance EVOL shock at the rear - to keep the Stereo Hybrid C:62 120 SL's Racing Ralph and Rocket Ron tires firmly planted to the trail. Shimano's XT components provide the 11-speed transmission with wide-ranging 11-46 tooth cassette and smooth, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, complete with 180 mm rotors. But the star of the show, of course, is Bosch's standard-setting CX drive system. It provides up to 75 Nm of on-tap torque up hill and down dale, thanks to the ride-all-day ability provided by its 500 Wh battery.
- C:62 Carbon Fiber Technology - Frames that bear the C:62 logo, feature highly innovative developments from CUBE´s HPC technology. Through ongoing optimization of the Advanced Twin Mold manufacturing process in which the overlaps of the layups were reduced, along with the development of carbon fiber technology, they created an extremely rigid lightweight frame with a 62% fiber content.
- Advanced Twin Mold - This technique uses a complete core to provide the perfect frame form during the lay-up process. As with the Twin Mold technology, precise inserts are used to ensure extra strength at high-stress frame points. This combination offers maximum control over fibre orientations during the lay-up and production process. The Advanced Twin Mold high-tech carbon manufacturing process translates to outstanding product safety and quality together with optimum weight and stiffness characteristics.
- Agile Trail Geometry - The Agile Trail Geometry carries over the Agile Ride Geometries benefits but with more focus on aggressive trail use. This can be achieved through a more compact frame construction with an even lower top tube and improved standover height. The result is more freedom of movement on the bike for the rider and a lower centre of gravity which guarantees agile handling and more riding fun.
- FSP4 Link - The key requirement is for continuously active and fully usable travel, with the rear triangle unaffected by pedalling or especially braking forces. There are a number of ways of achieving this CUBE favours a four bar design with a chainstay pivot. Here, one of the pivots is located between the dropout and the chainstay, ensuring that braking does not have a negative effect on the movement of the rear wheel. By carefully positioning the remaining pivots, they obtain the finest riding qualities for their full suspension bikes both uphill and downhill.
- Trail Motion Rocker - The Trail Motion Rocker features optimized leverage ratios for every bike and intended use, giving fast reacting yet stable suspension in every situation. The computer-designed one piece rocker construction gives maximum stiffness for the best suspension performance while still being extremely lightweight.
- FOX Customized Setup - Sophisticated suspension kinematics are only able to work correctly if the associated shock is properly tuned. CUBE researched and found a specific shock setup in cooperation with Fox Racing Shox, using extensive testing for almost every CUBE full-suspension model.
- Adaptable X12 Hanger - CUBE optimized their new dropout design based on the Syntace X12 through-axle system, enlarging the area of the frame where the hanger is mounted. CUBE can now fit the longer Direct Mount hangers. Shifting precision and stiffness is therefore improved. With the new design it's also possible to swap the whole contact area of the axle with the hanger should the system be worn out.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Tapered Steerer - This steerer tube design is stiffer than a conventional straight steerer and yields a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Minimal flex at the front of the frame means the greatest possible steering precision. With the larger steerer, the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integrated into the head tube. On all of CUBE's carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved and the energy transfer is very direct.
- Integrated Post Mount - The post mount rear brake system is found on all carbon fiber frames and top aluminum full suspension models. Two bolts and the IS adapter aren't needed anymore, and fewer parts means less weight. In this case CUBE save 30 grams. This may not sound a lot. But there's potential to save weight in every detail.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Bike24 would like to assist you thoroughly regarding model choice, frame size as well as configuration when buying bicycles.
You will be contacted by our specially trained bike consultants via e-mail after the order process has been completed. We take into account your requests and wishes, devise the optimal set up and assemble your bike.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 C:62 SL 500 29 MTB Carbon E-Bike - 2017 - carbon/glossy
|Product Name:||CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 C:62 SL 500 29 MTB Carbon E-Bike - 2017 - carbon/glossy|
|Manufacturer item code:||875900|
|Weight:||approx. 19,80 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||C:62 | Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148, Tuned Drive Position, AXH|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit I-t | Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"|
|Fork:||Fox 34 Float | 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15 mm, Boost, 120 mm|
|Shock:||Fox Float DPS Performance | 184x44 mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro | 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro | 720 mm|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal MTB|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post | 31.6 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745 | 16T|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS | ShadowPlus, 11-speed, Direct Mount|
|Shifter:||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I | Direct Attach|
|Sprocket:||Shimano XT CS-M8000 | 11-46T|
|Chain:||KMC X11e, EcoProTeQ|
|Brakes:||Shimano XT BR-M8000 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Rims:||CUBE EX23 | 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||front: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 15 mm, Boost
rear: Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, X12, Boost
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Rocket Ron, Kevlar, 2.25
rear: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Kevlar, 2.25
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 4A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|CUBE STEREO HYBRID 120 C:62 SL 500 29 MTB Carbon E-Bike - 2017 - carbon/glossy|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 17"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 19"|
|Delivery time unknown||Frame Size: 21"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)