The Trailhead 65
is the Berghaus entry-level backpacking rucksack, ideal for people who are just starting out in multiday backpacking. Simplicity and comfort are key here, the Trailhead pack features a BIOFIT™ backsystem making it easy to adjust the back length on the move for the perfect most comfortable fit. The large 65 litre capacity and useful features make this an ideal companion for multiday backpacking adventures.
BIOFIT™ Back System
- Find your perfect pack fit – with adjustable top tension straps, a pre-curved hip belt and the Berghaus BIOFIT™ back system allowing for comfort on the hill with bespoke back length adjustments and a pre-curved hipbelt
- Organise your belongings with the base compartment bivy divider, walking pole attachment points, side pockets, top lid pockets, bottle pockets and multiple attachment points
- Be protected when the weather closes in with the included raincover
- Stay hydrated on your travels - this rucksack is hydration system compatible
- Easily Adjustable Backpacks
The Biofit back system allows you to quickly and simply adjust the length of the rucksack to fit your back depending perfectly on your size or the load you are carrying.
The simple webbing pull allows you to adjust the back system while the rucsac is on your back - making adjustments on the go easy to keep you comfortable throughout your activities.