Lightweight backpack for ultralight trekking tours. The backpack is extremely light, very comfortable to wear and has an attachment band.
- Individually adjustable supportive back
- Lightweight hip belt with zip pocket
- Effective lid flap closure
- Mesh pocket underneath lid flap
- Side compression straps
- 1 side stretch pocket
- 1 stretch bottle pocket at the side
- Attachment points for gear
- One pole attachment point
- Lightweight siliconized fabric
- Reinforced bottom
- Lightweight buckles throughout
- Opening for hydration system
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
Eco Finish: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs. Find out more at www.vaude.com.
Vaude Green Shape: The best for man and nature Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentallyfriendly products – made from sustainable materials, resourceconserving manufacturing and fair production. The evaluation criteria are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle – from design development through production to product care and recycling after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they assure you the smallest possible environmental footprint. Green Shape – the best for man and nature.