Haglöfs leather Eclipse GT hiking boot offers great support and comfort on mid-length hikes. GORE-TEX® keeps water out, and the sole and upper are designed for excellent durability, stability and grip.
- Molded trustic chassi and heel cup to provide stability, torsion control and comfort
- GEL rear foot cushioning for good shock absorption
- Outsole with large self cleaning grooves for continuous and safe evacuation of mud, snow and debris
- Curved shaped collar top for great comfort
- High cut profile for extra ankle support, stability and protection
- Lace locking system for easy individual lacing
- Molded rubber reinforced toe for great protection
- Tongue gusset to prevent snow and water to enter the shoe
- Non absorbing fabrics to maintain a low weight in wet condition
The great majority of Haglöfs' footwear have GORE-TEX® liners,
resulting in shoes that are completely waterproof, with the ability to release condensation that accumulates inside the shoe. This makes the shoe very comfortable, while the risk of chafing or cold feet is minimized.
AHAR+® is a new compound of blown ASICS® High Abrasion Resistant rubber (AHAR®) on the outsole. This material is used in high-friction areas of the shoe, which cuts down on excessive wear.
GEL® is a unique ASICS® shock absorbing material placed in the
midsole of a shoe. The shape of the unit is customized for the specific function of the shoe.
A unique midsole material made by ASICS®; it's lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA®, and it improves cushioning and durability.