Get a realistic riding experience indoors with the Wahoo KICKR SNAP smart wheel-on trainer. The SNAP's flywheel technology imparts the same resistance you'd experience on outdoor inclines and descents. Plus, few other indoor bike trainers offer as many software training options.
New to the Wahoo Fitness KICKR SNAP
- The model features the LED indicators for power supply and connectivity, which have already proven themselves in the big brother KICKR: the two signal lights indicate whether the device is in mains operation and signal the status of the wireless connection.
- Thanks to the standardized ANT+ FE-C wireless protocol, the KICKR SNAP now also supports third-party power meters.
- Further optimized software algorithms enable an even better training experience. In the course of this, the measurement accuracy has also been further improved - to ± 3%.
A comparison of the current Wahoo Fitness trainers KICKR and KICKR SNAP can be found under attachments.
In the video you can see the predecessor model without status LEDs
Features of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR SNAP Wheel On Cycletrainer
- Dual-band technology: both ANT+ and BLE features allow simultaneous or separate connection to smartphones and GPS devices.
- Convenient design: the SNAP's wheel-on design makes it easy to turn your regular road or mountain bike into a powerful indoor smart trainer.
- Excellent stability: the SNAP is made of sturdy steel and features a wide footprint to keep it firmly planted on the ground and your bike securely locked in place for a confident workout.
- Reliable force measurement: designed for consistent force measurement so you can monitor and adjust intensity. Accurate to ± 3%.
- Controlled resistance: when connected to your device, resistance is automatically set via your favorite app or software.
- Realistic Road Feel: High inertia flywheel to mimic the feel of riding on the road.
- Measures speed, distance and power: Get key cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Reduced noise: extra quiet; no need to get noisy!
- Compatible with third-party apps: Works in conjunction with popular training apps, such as Kinomap, Virtual Training, and TrainerRoad.
- iPhone 4S and newer
- iPad (3rd generation and newer), iPad Mini
- iPod Touch (5th generation and newer)
- Mac Book Pro with BLE
- Windows PC: in connection with an ANT+ dongle
Specifications of the Wahoo Fitness KICKR SNAP Wheel On Cycletrainer
- Weight of the flywheel: 4.76 kg
- Inertia (indexed to 100): 140
- Max. Output power: 1500 W
- Max. Gradient: 12
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Resistance: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 3
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Third-party power meter support: Yes
- Metrics: Speed, distance, power
- Wheel size: 26 inch, 27.5 inch, 29 inch, 700c, 650b, 650c
- Hub types: 130mm and 135mm quick release and 12x142 Thru-Axle with adapter
- Drive: DISAPPEARED
- Total weight: 17,23 kg
- footprint (with legs open): 74 cm x 66 cm
- maximum recommended rider weight: 113.4 kg
Notice: The free Wahoo app only supports Bluetooth connectivity and is not included in this offer.
Scope of delivery: Wahoo Fitness KICKR SNAP trainer, front wheel block, power cable, power adapter, quick release, quick start guide.