The LR30 is another camping lantern from Nitecore. The LR30 is powered by a 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123A lithium batteries. The Nitecore LR30 provides a maximum output of 205 lumens, and an additional red light completes the functionality.
The LR30 has a magnetic base which offers an additional mounting possibility.
Power and burning time (with 1 x 18650 at 3400mAh):
- high (205 lumens) for approx. 3 hours 30 minutes
- Mid (85 Lumen) for about 8 hours 30 minutes
- Low (12 lumens for approx. 62 hours
- red light (45 lumens) for approx. 8 hours
- Blinking light
- Dimensions: approx. 92 mm x 44 mm x 32 mm
- Weight without batteries: approx. 62 g
- Light source: 6 white high-power LEDs and 1 red LED
- Luminous intensity: max. 205 Lumen
- Batteries: 1 x 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery or 2 x CR123A Lithium battery or 2 x RCR123 Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Illumination: max. 20 m
- Waterproof according to IPX6
- Polycarbonate body
- Battery level indicator
- Polarity reversal protection
Included in delivery: Nitecore LR30, sealing ring, <>without battery.
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs
Little helpers, huge benefits
The ability to be seen aids in safety and helps to avoid accidents. Safety lights with white LED are also handy to find your way, look for keys or gear in your pack. Thanks to flexible holders the lights quickly attach to packs, hiking poles, pavillions, baby buggies and much more.