Sublime cosiness for warmer weather camping, this lighter bi-component sleeping system will let you drift away into the twilight of a late spring or summer night.
- HELIUM™ 20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable
- Inner material: SUPERSOFT™ 30 - 30D Nylon
- Polarloft® insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Valley fit for upmost space and comfort
- Additional, removable quilt can be used in the bag or stand-alone; with filling made of Polarloft™
- Offset layered construction throughout
- Mid-level side seams
- Rectangular hood and anatomically shaped foot-box
- Full length L-shaped zip with baffle
- Can be opened to a quilt
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Night's Sleep Temperature: down to 0°C/32°F
Lightweight and ultra-compressible Helium fabrics are the perfect choice for any product where weight and bulk are a prime concern. Their densely woven structure and use of fine denier yarns ensures these fabrics are dense, tear-resistant and highly breathable.
Supersoft™ 30 is the legendary performer chosen for its breathability and durability. Weighing just 49g/m² provides exceptional durability with a soft hand and good breathability.
Polarloft® Micro is an advanced synthetic insulation. Made from a combination of 3D long filament fibres and micro fibres it gives excellent warmth with low weight and small pack size. Fast drying and almost unaffected by wet conditions it is ideal for a range of mountain and valley uses.
Sleeping comfort like in your own bed: The straight Valley fit offers plenty of space in the leg area. Nevertheless, it is not too wide to not reduce the heat output. The sleeping bag can be opened to the quilt via the long zipper.
The most versatile method is to use side seams. This makes it easier to get in and out of the sleeping bag and to connect two sleeping bags. This construction is used for all sleeping bags intended for all-round ice setting in less extreme environments.