Engineering the optimal interface between pedal and shoe.
Introducing the stamp: Crankbrothers analyzed outsole profiles from the top mountain bike shoe brands. They discovered two distinct surface areas to optimize the shoe/pedal interface for the entire range of shoe size. Crankbrothers designed a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity.
The Stamp 2 MTB pedal is characterized by its high-quality and 16mm height. The concave platform with replaceable pins holds the foot securely in position. The combination of an igus LL-glide bearing, with a enduro cartridge bearing and elaborate sealing provide superior performance and reliability.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- footprint: 100mm x 100mm
- adjustable pins: 10 per side
- shoe size (us // eu): 5-10 // 37-43
- weight: 415g per pair