Smart Speed Sensor applies both ANT+ and Bluetooth technology. It wirelessly transmits your speed and cadence data to cycling computers and smart phones. With no magnets and exposed parts to line up, it is much easier to install.
Easy to Use
Smart Duo Sensor is so Magnet-less, and it is super easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Featuring the application of dual technology, ANT+ and Bluetooth, Smart Duo Sensor is able to connect to both cycling computers and smart phones. It is compatible with most devices in the market.
Designed to help you monitor your outdoor and indoor training. Combine it and improve your personal best or compete with other cyclists.
Specifications of the Bryton Smart Duo Sensor
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth 4.0 & ANT+
- Universal fit: adjustable
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Battery: replacable
- Battery life speed sensor: one hour per day, about 9 months
- Battery life cadence sensor: one hour per day, about 12 months
- Operating temperature: from -20º C to 60º C
Included in delivery: speed sensor, cadence sensor, batteries and mounting material