No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfibre molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive, biodegradable and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15 psi - 120 psi and temperatures from -20° C to +50° C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
Features of Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant
Minimum amount per tire:(add up to 30 ml extra for increased protection)
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6 mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge microfibre molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
If using in extreme heat (+35° C) simply top up if needed.
Directions for use:
- Road: 30 - 45 ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60 - 75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60 - 75 ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105 ml - 140 ml (7 scoops)
- Downhill: 120 - 140 ml (8 scoops)
- Shake pouch vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve with the tool provided (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount and fold the pouch to the desired fill line, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tire in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Regularly check the amount in each tire and simply top up as needed. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.
Included in delivery: 1 pouch á 140 ml, incl. sealant scoop, valve tool, UV torch