Parallel to the effective energy supply with carbohydrates through our Energy products, the Squeezy Salt Tabs with salt and minerals (sodium, potassium) are the ideal supplement to take during heavy physical exertion with high sweat loss. Especially on hot days and long exertions, sweating causes an additional and significant loss of minerals, which can lead to a mineral deficiency if not counteracted. The result is an impairment of muscle function and, for example, cramps, which can even lead to the termination of the load and significantly prolong the regeneration. Minerals supplied in time maintain the necessary level and prevent these undesirable side effects. It should be noted when taking that energy gels, drinks and other sports foods may also contain salt and minerals. These amounts should be considered in advance.
Highlights of Squeezy Salt Tabs
- The vegetarian coated tablets are very easy to swallow thanks to their small size and pleasant surface.
- Approximately half the amount of salt/minerals needed per hour is delivered per lozenge (500 mg salt = 200 mg sodium and 60 mg potassium)
- Ideal for: Endurance sports in training and competition. Especially during long sessionsand high temperatures
- No dispensable ingredients.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners, gluten or lactose.
- Tasteless and vegetarian dragee coating
- In a sustainable cardboard bag made from partially recycled pulp with a hygienic insert made from K-PET (based on organic sugar cane)
Details about the Squeezy Salt Tabs
Mineral losses due to heavy sweating during endurance sports such as long distance running(half marathon, marathon, ultra), triathlon, duathlon, cycling and others are causal for problems with normal muscle function. Lost electrolytes must be replenished to maintain muscle function, metabolic processes, digestion, blood circulation and central nervous system processes. Many athletes underestimate the relevance of mineral losses and misjudge the symptoms that occur (the best example is very painful thigh or calf cramps). A muscular overload can not only be caused by a too low training level, but also by an insufficient mineral supply or dehydration.
Recommendation for use:
Squeezy recommends taking 1 - 2 dragees per hour with sufficient liquid during sports. Maximum 10 dragees per day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product should be stored out of reach of small children.