CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 Allroad - 29" Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - grey/white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 Allroad - 29" Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - grey/white
The Swiss army knife of e-bikes!
What if you could combine the go-anywhere versatility of a mountain bike, the practical flexibility of a tourer and the power and ease-of-use of a Bosch e-bike? That's what CUBE have built with the Acid Hybrid ONE Allroad. They call it cross-mountain, and they reckon it's the perfect setup for busy folk looking for a bike that'll fit easily into their lives. CUBE even designed a trapeze frame option, so that everyone can find their perfect fit. For commuting they have equipped it with full length mudguards, front and rear lights powered by the Bosch battery, a bell and a kickstand. Just jump on, and the office is a sweat-free ride away. For weekend adventuring the Suntour suspension fork, grippy Schwalbe tires, smooth Shimano 9-speed gears and powerful Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes are all you need to explore away from the traffic. And of course, it's all powered by Bosch's reliable, smooth and eerily silent Active Line Plus drive unit and battery, sleekly incorporated into the elegant frame design in such a way that you'll forget it's there.
At first glance you'd be forgiven for thinking that the Acid Hybrid ONE Allroad is just a 'normal' bike. That's because CUBE's engineering team has been burning the midnight oil, developing an aluminum superlite frame that elegantly incorporates the Bosch drive unit and battery into a sleek, strong and rigid down tube. Double butting and advanced hydroforming have allowed CUBE's designers to shave weight where possible and add extra strength where it's needed. Combined with the widely admired Agile Ride Geometry, it's a combination that ensures safe, predictable handling in any situation from busy city streets to deserted dirt trails. Internal cable routing - including for a possible future dropper post upgrade - complements the frame's sleek looks and ensures long-lasting, precise gear shifting with minimal maintenance. You can even charge the battery without removing it from the frame, should you wish.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Hydroforming - Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Stealth Ready - Dropper seat posts are getting more and more widespread, but to integrate them optimally in the frame, they have to be factory fitted. With the Stealth Ready frames, it is possible to build in a dropper seat post with internally routed cables, which besides the clean look, helps prevent any cables getting jammed. The exit of the cable on the frame if not required will be sealed with a cover for protection.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 Allroad - 29" Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - grey/white
|Product Name:||CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 Allroad - 29" Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - grey/white|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Manufacturer item code:||233151|
|Weight:||approx. 22,70 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Advanced Hydroforming, Agile Ride Geometry, Double Butted, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil, 100 mm|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post, 30.9 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-602, 38T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano RD-M2000-SGS, 9-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SL-M2000, Rapidfire-Plus|
|Sprocket:||Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT200 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE ZX20 | 32H | Disc|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock & RW: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock|
|Tires:||front: Schwalbe Tough Tom, Active, 29x2.25
rear: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Active, 29x2.25
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Herrmans H-Trace Mini, DC
|Fender:||SKS E-MTB Allroad Black Matt|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Active Plus (50 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion, CUBEstand Cmpt kickstand|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
|Selection: CUBE ACID HYBRID ONE 500 Allroad - 29" Women MTB E-Bike - 2019 - grey/white|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 15"|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)