C-Bear Ceramic Bearings SRAM DUB bottom bracket for BSA frames.
C-Bear Ceramic Bearings is a Belgian bearing specialist for ceramic ball bearings with excellent running properties and durability. All bottom brackets work without additional spacers and washers.
The MTB/Cyclocross bottom bracket is for riding in puddles and dirt road conditions. The special formulated grease and seals are specific to cater these riding conditions.
- The housings are made of aluminum and offer higher stiffness and precision compared to plastic, more stability and no tendencies to deform.
- The bearings lie close to the crank arm and ensure optimum stiffness and maximum force transmission.
- No additional parts such as spacers, adapter or shaft rings required.
- Please note the table in the appendix to determine the right bearing.
- For assembly and disassembly the separately sold bottom bracket tool for BSA30 / BSA386 / ITA386 is required.
Case width: 68mm