Remedy is the mountain biker's mountain bike. Choose 27.5" or 29er wheels to conquer the trail your way, on a bike that scores tens for capability and versatility.
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Ready to graduate up? Remedy is your full suspension express ride to the next level.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium - Trek's premium, aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Platinum feature extensive hydroforming to create the most complex industrial designs for the lightest weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- Straight Shot with Knock Block - Trek’s all-new Straight Shot frame design featuring Knock Block frame defense optimizes stiffness-to-weight ratio for a more responsive ride.
- Boost 148/110 - Wider dropouts (110 mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- RE:aktiv - No one else offers what Trek's RE:aktiv regressive damper valve delivers: lots of low-speed compression damping (efficient), fluid high-speed compression damping (supple), and an instant, seamless transition between the two. Your bike rides like an XC bike when you want it to, like a DH bike when you need it to, and you'll never feel the switch.
- Mino Link Geo Adjust - Fine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10 mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
- Active Braking Pivot - Other full suspension systems firm up under braking, reducing your control when you need it most. Trek's patented Active Braking Pivot solves that by keeping your suspension active whether you're on the brakes or off. When your suspension stays active under braking, you stay in control. You can brake later in a turn, maintain better rear wheel traction in stutter bumps, go faster, and just have more fun.
- 12 mm Thru Axle - Trek's robust and confidence-inspiring rear thru axle is about 35% stiffer than an open dropout design. And now, a thru axle wheel change is actually quick and easy, thanks to a tabbed guide in the frame's dropout.
- Control Freak Cable Management - The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube - E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- ISCG Mount - International Standard Chain Guide mounts offer easy chain guide installation and adjustment.
- Down Tube Guard - Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.