Cloud X - For all runners who know no boundaries
Welcome to Zero-Gravity. The Cloud X running shoe is what happens when you develop the sole of a cloud for athletes who don't define themselves through a particular sport or workout. Soft landings. Explosive starts. Woven at the top, a speed cap at the bottom for perfect heel hold. This is the lightest fully cushioned running shoe you've ever seen - on a foot, in a gym or anywhere else in the world. All you have to do is get out. Leave all boundaries behind you.
Features of the Cloud X
- Runner profile: For runners with a flexible workout program
- Target: Experience ultimate comfort for Running Remixed with this ultimate cushioned lightweight
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight: 218 g | 7.7 oz (US M 8.5)
- Category: Lightweight/Running Remixed
- Performance Running/All Day Collection
Additional informations about running shoe
- Elastic performance lacing system for a quick introduction
- Reflective details for good visibility at night
- Functionally constructed mesh and adaptive inner sock guarantee comfort even in the toughest workout
A new speedboard transforms energy into propulsion.
- Zero-Gravity foam provides better performance and lets you experience the unique Cloud-Tec® cushioning even more during landing
- Reinforced, abrasion-resistant clouds ensure the longevity of the shoe
Great look. Even better feeling.
It's the small details that make the Cloud X running shoe so special. The inner sole with two density levels, the seamless tongue and the latest inner materials set new standards in comfort. Invisible from the outside, but guaranteed to be felt.
Feel the weightlessness
The sole of the Cloud X is made of the latest Zero Gravity foam and offers perfect mobility in all directions thanks to CloudTec® technology. Wherever your run takes you, this shoe is your perfect training partner and gets you where you want to go.
New standards in heel comfort
The heel is kept minimalistic and shines at the same time with precisely shaped cushions - for stability without overloading. To put it simply: Your heel is optimally supported in the Cloud X shoe and is comfortable at the same time.
New topside, new comfort
The upper shoe of the Cloud X is made of high quality, specially developed fine fabric that is extremely stable. The shoe is lightweight and breathable at critical points. This supports your foot without restricting your freedom of movement.