Deuter down sleeping bags make sure you sleep well! They are 100% bluesign® products and let you rest assured thanks to environmentally friendly production, fair manufacturing conditions and the use of RDS-certified down (RDS = Responsible Down Standard). But that's not all! Trapezoidal chambers prevent the filling from sliding around and therefore the formation of cold spots.
Highlights of Astro 400 L
- Warmth collar: THERMAL COLLAR with Velcro closure avoids cold spots. Three dimensional construction for a comfortable, snug fit around shoulders and neck.
- Inside pocket: internal zip pocket for valuables.
- Ergo foot: RAISED FOOT BOX designed with the natural feet position in mind, it provides additional comfort and freedom of movement.
- Trapeziod-Chamber Construction: Opposing diagonal trapezoid pockets and additional full-length chambers on the side ensure the down is stabilised. Cold spots are thus avoided guaranteeing maximum warmth insulation.
- Dryzone: keeps moisture outside with a water repellent shell material in the head and foot section.
- Long: Tall people can enjoy a perfect fit!
- Ergo hood: Easy to use contour hood even in the dark thanks to one round and one flat drawcord.
- bluesign® Product: Consumer products with the bluesign® label comply with the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. These products have been produced using bluesign® approved textiles and accessories in a resource-conserving manner, with minimal impact on humans and the environment.
- Length: 220 cm
- Shoulder Width: 80 cm
- Bottom Width: 52 cm
- Filling: down
- Material name by manufacturer: Outer lining: 40D PA Ripstop
- Inner lining: 50D PES
- Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs