Xplova X5 Evo GPS Cycle Computer with integrated Action Camera
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Xplova X5 Evo GPS Cycle Computer with integrated Action Camera
Xplova X5 Evo - Explore, record, shareThe Xplova X5 Evo is a revolution! It combines a HD action camera with a high-end GPS bike computer at an unbeatable price and an unparalleled quality. Thanks to its Android operating system, the X5 Evo offers continuous firmware updates with improvements and functional enhancements that guarantee the high innovative power of the Xplova bicycle computer in the long term.
Highlights of the X5 Evo bike computer
- trans-reflective 3" display (240 x 400 pixels)
- integrated HD action camera with multiple video functions: data-linked auto recording, time-lapse recording, loop recording (Dash Cam)
- high sensitivity GPS/GLONASS dual system for positioning
- use of freely available OSM map material for detailed and colored map views
- connectivity via Wi-Fi for map downloads and ANT+ for connection with heart rate, speed and cadence sensors (sold separately)
- freely customizable user interface with 4 preset activity profiles for real-time display of riding data
- import and export of performance data and training plans via Xplova Connect App and third party software like Strava and TrainingPeaks
The functions of the Xplova X5 Evo in detail
Video recording and editingThe Android-based Xplova X5 Evo GPS bike computer is equipped with an 120° wide-angle video camera that makes it possible to record all the exciting moments on and off road. It is even possible to set up an automatic recording that is triggered at a certain speed, power or heart rate. After a ride the video material can be edited with the Xplova Video App (available for Android and iOs) featuring displayable data overlays for e.g. speed and power.
User interfaceThe X5 Evo bike computer functions as a colored live dashboard that displays the rider's performance data in real time. A simple user interface design with several freely configurable driving modes makes it possible to create data pages in several grid variants and with up to 8 data fields which can be filled completely freely.
Several profiles for road cycling, touring, mountain biking or indoor training allow completely different data pages for every requirement. Depending on the number of sensors (heart rate, cadence, power meter, speed), dozens of options are available as data fields - plus data fields from the navigation area, weather, altitude as well as averaged, maximum and minium values, distance, and so on. The X5 Evo can do almost everything.
Map materialThe X5 Evo is fully integrated with free global OSM maps. With Wi-Fi support, downloading fully detailed color OSM maps is super simple and fast via X5 Evo’s menus. You can easily select maps for one or more areas to be downloaded, with nothing more than checking the box for the city / town / region / country that you want. You no longer need to fiddle with any third party service when you want to use your cycle computer to tour in another country or region.
Downloading routes and planning your own trips can also be done comfortably on your smartphone or on your desktop's browser at xplova.com. Of course, the graphical user interface is also capable of adding POIs (Points of Interest) and customizing individual route sections according to your wishes.
Training plansThe Xplova X5 Evo gives you free access to training plans that are created by professional cycling coaches. Those workouts are also goal-specific what gives you the flexibility to the free time you have available. You can upload them to your X5 Evo via Xplova Connect App. The X5 also supports the import and export of the FIT file format for training, allowing access to other available training plans or the exchange with third-party software.
Technical details of the Xplova GPS computer
- display: 3 inch, trans-reflective type, 240 x 400 pixels
- dimensions: 110 x 62 x 23 mm
- weight: 120 grams
- memory: 1 GB RAM / 8 GB Flash
- camera specifications: 120° wide-angle camera with HD 720p at 30 fps
- video modes: data-linked auto recording, time-lapse recording, loop recording, manual recording
- GPS: high sensitivity GPS/GLONASS dual system
- maps: OSM map material (route planning and downloading services provided by Xplova website)
- built-in sensors: temperature, barometric altimeter, ambient light
- connectivity: Wi-Fi, ANT+
- input: 5 V Micro USB
- battery: rechargeable Lithium battery, 1500 mah
- battery lifetime: approx. 12 hours (Wi-Fi and backlight turned off, GPS 3D-Fixed)
- water rating: IPX7 (max. 1 m under water for 30 minutes)
- languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Danish, Thai, Japanese, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean
Xplova. Powered by AcerThe Taiwanese manufacturer Xplova has been producing innovative premium bike computers since 2008. Since 2015 the technical expertise of the premium brand Acer which is also based in Taiwan has been incorporated into the development and takes the Xplova products to the next level.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Xplova X5 Evo GPS Cycle Computer with integrated Action Camera
|Product Name:||Xplova X5 Evo GPS Cycle Computer with integrated Action Camera|
|Manufacturer item code:||ZL.X01TX.01X|
|Weight:||approx. 120 gram (manufacturer's specs)|
|Included in delivery:||Xplova X5 Evo GPS cycle computer
Micro USB cable
quick start guide
|Kind of functions:||bike functions, video functions, GPS functions, fitness functions|
|Speciality:||trans-reflective 3" display
integrated HD action camera with 120° wide-angle lens
high sensitivity GPS/GLONASS dual system
connectivity via Wi-Fi and ANT+
|Auxiliary equipment (optional):||Xplova HS5 heart rate monitor
Xplova TS5 speed and cadence dual sensor
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)