Nepal Trek Evo GTX shoe for men by La Sportiva
Recommended for: traditional mountaineering and demanding trekking. The evolution of trekking.
Evolution of the iconic Nepal Trek, it features the upper of the Nepal Evo, combined with a less rigid and lighter structure. Ideal for traditional mountaineering, difficult trekking and for professional who always demands the highest performance in every condition. The Gore-Tex® lining makes it completely waterproof and breathable. The upper features the innovative “3D Flex system” multidirectional ankle hinge. An all new snug fitting and comfortable last. New tapered shock absorbing polyurethane midsole in the heel area and the ball of the foot. Exclusive sole with IBS technology (Impact Brake System), developed in partnership with Vibram®, designed to soften impact on hard ground. Removable tongue with incorporated ventilation system, gives the option of adjusting the fit, personalized for any foot. The EZ OUT pull loop (Patent Pending) facilitates the unlocking of the lace lock.
Features of the shoe
- Solid and lightweight
- Snug and comfortable fit, ideal for those looking for maximum performance in all conditions
- Gore-Tex® lining; waterproof and breathable
- Upper: 3+ mm water-repellent Idro-Perwanger® leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® performance comfort
- Lasting board: 6 mm insulating Ibi-Thermo
- Patent: Registered design
- Weight: 1900 g (pair, size 42)