TX 4 GTX approach shoe for men by La Sportiva
Leather shoe with Gore-Tex Extended Comfort designed for technical approach routes and via ferrata, part of the Traverse X approach series: ideal for prolonged use by mountain guides and all those who work in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee grip, comfort and protection during approach routes and to encourage technical use right up to the base of the wall.
TX4 is a sturdy “built to last” boot, thanks to the STB Control System™ that provides structure and torsion stability.The hard wearing leather uppers have an essential design and are high abrasion resistance thanks to the polyurethane TechLite all-around rand: The Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and Impact Brake System at the rear are designed for climbing routes and return trails on technical terrain. The lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe and regulates tension and internal volume in one easy move. Traverse X the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, speed and safety. and adaptability in heel hooks when bouldering.
Features of the approach shoe
- The most structured and long lasting boot in the Traverse X series thanks to the leather uppers
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability on traverses providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision
- High abrasion resistance and reduced weights thanks to the PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection
- Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System at the rear, Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip, climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails
- Upper: Suede leather + protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and protective rubber toe cap
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite® Approach 4 mm
- Sole: Mega-Grip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
- Patent: Mythos lacing system
- Weight: 400 g (1 shoe, size 42)