A TIRE FOR ALL SEASONS. Winter training, mixed terrain rides or just an extra-long Saturday afternoon in the wet, Gavia Fondo will get you there. With RR-E compound and Race Shield Puncture Protection, Gavia Fondo is the choice for a robust mixed terrain tire offering superior grip, high mileage and maximum puncture resistance.
Features of the Gavia Fondo 1 Tubeless Ready Tire
- Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through use of a fast, efficient and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder
- Optimised compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability
- Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip
- R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection
- Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires.
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.