Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch - black/slate
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Description of Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch - black/slate
Note: Delivery includes the Smartwatch only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Garmin Venu - Beautiful. Detailed. Alive.
Bright, beautiful GPS Smartwatch built for your lifestyleFind a time and a place for every part of your active life with venu. This GPS smartwatch features a bright, beautiful AMOLED display and a battery life of up to 5 days, so you can spend more time doing the activities you love. Stay in tune with your body by using the broadest available range of 24/7 health monitoring features.
Highlights of the Garmin Venu
- This stunning display turns heads and wrists alike
- Health and fitness tracking provides information for a healthy life
- Take your favorite playlists along on your wrist
- More than 20 sports apps are pre-installed on this watch
- Animated exercises for strength training, cardio, yoga and Pilates are shown on your AMOLED display
- This AMOLED smartwatch goes up to 5 days on a single charge
- Waterproof up to 50 m
Features and Details of Garmin Venu
- Body Battery™ energy monitoring: See your body's energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse Ox sensor: gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress tracking: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Menstrual cycle tracking: tracks period cycle details, log physical and emotional symptoms, and notes regular, irregular or menopause transition cycle types.
- Hydration tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities — even underwater.
- Respiration tracking: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Advanced sleep monitoring: Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- Wrist-based heart rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even underwater.
- Mindful breathing: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Animated, on-screen workouts: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Built-in sports apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Custom workouts: Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect, and download them to the watch.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Music: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts.
- Safety and tracking features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Garmin Pay™ service: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4 through participating providers.
- Battery life: Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- AMOLED display: brings the watch to life. It’s easy to see in any lighting and features an always-on mode. Plus, it is housed under an extra-durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 lens.
- Water rating: This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.
- Silicone wristband 20 mm - fits wrists with the following circumference: 125 - 190 mm
- Lens: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel: Stainless steel
- Case: Fibre-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover
(optional) Auxiliary equipment: Wristbands ||| Power Supply ||| Bags
Included in delivery: Venu Smartwatch, Charging/data cable, Documentation
Kind of functions: PC-/App-Analysis ||| GPS ||| HRM included ||| Plan Training on Device ||| Calorie Consumption ||| Smart Notifications ||| Audioplayer
Size in mm (L/W/H): 43.2/43.2/12.4
Speciality: Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors
Smart Features – Garmin Pay, Smart Notifications
Battery life: up to 5 days
Connectivity: Bluetooth, Ant+, Wi-Fi
Waterproof: 5 ATM
Weight supplement: manufacturer´s specs
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)
Fact Sheet of Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch - black/slate
|Product Name:||Garmin Venu GPS Smartwatch - black/slate|
|activity:||Bike, Run, Fitness, Triathlon|
|transmission standard:||ANT+, Bluetooth, WiFi|
|device functions:||PC-/App-Analysis, GPS, HRM included, Cadence (optional or included), Plan Training on Device, Calorie Consumption, Smart Notifications, Cycle Computer, Speed Sensor Bike (optional or included), Foot Pod, Pedometer|
|manufacturer item code:||010-02173-12|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (0)