The mile eater
The Magnifly series also finds in the 3rd generation a suitable answer for the needs of demanding long-distance runners who prefer a modern zero-drop shoe.
The new Magnifly 3 is the first choice on hard surfaces such as asphalt and distances from 10km. Topos Kilometerfresser is a very dynamic running shoe with perfect fit and running comfort over the comfort leading last with moderate cushioning and with linear balanced ground feedback.
The toe-rocker design with progressive last incline gives Magnifly 3 runners an extra push of agility, which is especially great for fast and experienced zero-drop runners.
- NEW Upper made of new functional mesh with very high breathability in high summer conditions
- NEW Print-on textures and layer without seams
- Two-part EVA midsole with different degrees of hardness in the forefoot with soft flex and higher density from the roll-off point to the middle of the sole
- Toe-Rocker design with soft transition between heel and forefoot
- Perfect fit as guidance is over the last instead of the upper
- Zero drop platform (0mm drop) for experienced low drop runners
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® footbed
- Construction: 25/25mm
- Weight: 281g (US9/Men) and 235g (US7/Women)
- Range of use: all distances - excellent for long runs
|Product Name:||Topo Athletic Magnifly 3 Running Shoes - black/black|
|support (pronation):||neutral, moderate stability|
In the following tables you will find information on the dress sizes of the manufacturer .