Topo Athletic M-Magnifly 3 Running Shoe for men
Whoever runs a shoe like the Topo Magnifly makes little compromise. The 3rd generation of the Magnifly series also has a suitable answer to the needs of fast long-distance runners who prefer a zero-drop shoe with all its fantastic features. First choice is the new Magnifly 3 on hard grounds such as asphalt and track lengths from 10km.
Topo's kilometre lover is a very dynamic running shoe with perfect fit and running comfort over the comfortable leading last with moderate cushioning and linear balanced ground feedback. In addition to the mesh and ortholite footbed, a new feature is a foamed collar that fits the foot more snugly and provides support. The innovative mesh upper with print-on layers is highly breathable and makes the Magnifly 3 the ideal training partner even at high temperatures.
Features of the shoe
- Upper made of new functional mesh with water-discharging structure and high breathability
- Print-on textures and layers without seams
- Two-piece EVA midsole with different degrees of forefoot hardness with soft flex and higher density from the rolling point to the middle of the sole
- Toe-Rocker design with soft transition between heel and forefoot
- Perfect fit, as the guide is over the last instead of the upper material
- Zero-Drop platform (0mm drop) for experienced low-drop runners
- Antimicrobial ortholite footbed
- Construction: 25/25mm (heel/forefoot)
- Weight: 281g (US9/Men)
- Application areas: Long distance, asphalt