With its baffle wall, the WXP LP reservoir keeps its low profile shape at all times for a smoother fit inside the pack. Combining the advantages of SOURCE patented Widepac Closure with a standard screw-cap opening.
Features of the WXP LP Hydration bladder:
- Widepac™ closure (U.S Patent No. 7,648,276,B2) plus Large Filler Cap: User-friendly Widepac™ slide closure allows extra wide opening, easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. Airtight seal.
- Glass Like™ Film Technology: A multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE's Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system virtually self-cleaning. SOURCE's Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Taste Free™ System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. BPA and Phthalate free.
- Grunge-Guard™ Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. Technology utilized FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent.
- Easy Care & Low Maintenance: Glass-Like™ technology combined with Grunge-Guard™ technology represent a new generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Simply refill and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
- Handling and coupling: WXP LP Hydration System features a Carrying Handle, Filler Handle, SQC™ SOURCE Quick Connect (QMT compatible), Helix™ Source Bite Valve, Dirt Shield™ Valve cover.
- Triple layer taste and odor free PE film with anti microbial agent
- Co-extruded tube
- PP, PE & POM injected plastic parts
- Silicon mouthpiece