For enthusiastic bikers who value low weight and a lot of comfort
Athletic bike day tours with a lightweight load. The Race EXP Air weighs a mere 890 grams. Ventilation on three sides and a compact fit thanks to ergonomically shaped mesh shoulder straps and hip fins make fast and sweaty rides fun.
The Race EXP Air lets you take more with you with its volume expansion option.
Highlights of the Race EXP Air
- Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: Removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: Small zippered pocket to safely store smartphone, keys and other small items.
- Stretch Compartment: Stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Hydration System 3.0 L compatible: compatible with Streamer 3.0 l
- Organizer Pocket: Front pocket with large organisational part and zip mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump
- Safety light loop: A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Helmet Holder: The included helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack.
- Breathable Hip Fins: Lightweight mesh hip fins provide carrying comfort, distribute the weight and create breathability around your hips.
- Shades Holder: Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
- Reflector: Practical reflector elements ensure safety by making the backpack more visible
- External Pockets (2): Two elastic side pockets
- Material: 100 D PA | RIPSTOP / 210 D PA