The daypack especially for e-bikers
The compact ETRACK 17 back pack comes with an integrated, ultra-light SAS-TEC back protector. The back panel ensures a perfect fit and optimum weight distribution, while compression straps, a helmet carrying system and various pockets offer plenty of space. An additional RollTop neoprene pocket (approx. 47cm long, circumference approx. 33.5 cm) for an e-bike battery distributes the weight evenly so you don't get tired while riding.
Features of the Amplifi Etrack 17L Protector Backpack
- Adjustable, Self-Fastening Hipbelt - The adjustable hipbelt can be adjusted to any size and relies on an articulating 3-point design to give you maximum security without sacrificing comfort.
- Air Circulation - The air circulation system has been specially designed to guarantee you don't break a sweat.
- Back Protector - Back protectors ensure that one of your most important body parts is protected during falls.
- Taillight Clip - The taillight clip is perfect if you ever need to shine a little light in the dark.
- CE Marking - The CE marking is a mark that guarantees that the backpack meets the high standards of health, safety and environmental protection. This marking is required for the sale of certain products in the European Economic Area.
- Custom Zipper Tags - Custom, ultra-elastic zipper tags make it easy to put on and take off your gear, no matter how extreme the conditions.
- E-bike battery compartment - There's room for a spare battery - perfect for longer bike rides. Batteries from most major brands fit easily in the compartment.
- Ski goggle compartment - In the goggle compartment with special lining you can store your ski goggles safely and within easy reach.
- Helmet carrying system - Safety first: With the helmet carrying system you always have the most important equipment with you - very practical and convenient.
- Hip belt pocket - The hip belt pocket is perfect for small change, your cell phone and other small items.
- Hydration Compartment - The hydration compartment holds most major brands of hydration bladders.
- Hydration Tube Guidance System - It makes it easy to insert your hydration tube correctly.
- Key Clip - With the key clip, your keys are always within reach - no more digging around in your bag!
- Multifunctional loops - They offer space for everything from protectors to clothing.
- PFC Free - For the water repellent properties of our material we use a harmless and environmentally friendly DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coating. Water runs off the outside of the material and stays dry.
- Protective Equipment Pocket - Holds your protective equipment and is the ideal place to store it when you're not using it.
- Rain Cover - The rain cover is an ultra-lightweight cover that keeps your gear nice and dry no matter how wet you get. Made from 100% recycled polyester and a PFC-free water repellent coating.
- Safety Reflectors - Our safety reflectors are highly visible bands and prints, thanks to which motorists can see you even in foggy conditions and in the dark.
- Emergency whistle - With the built-in emergency whistle in the chest strap, you can call attention to yourself in an emergency.
- SOS Card - In emergency situations, the SOS card with emergency numbers and the alpine distress signal helps you keep a clear head.
- Sunglasses compartment - In thesunglasses compartment with special lining you can store your sunglasses safely and within easy reach.
- Tool pockets - They offer space for all the utensils you don't want to do without - and of course the necessary overview.
- The back protector has been tested for its impact absorption values according to the valid EN1621-2 standard.
- Suitable for a back length of max. 45cm.
Material and technical details of the Amplifi ETrack 17L protector backpack
- 3D Panels - 3D panels are thermoformed based on EVA and elastane. The featherweight design gives you optimal comfort in any weather, whether on long hikes or challenging descents.
- Body Map Construction - The Body Map construction is based on current anthropometric and ergonomic data, 3D body scans and advice from leading sports scientists and physicians.
- Lightweight Construction - Optimal, load-appropriate use of materials and construction principles. For example, construction methods are imitated from nature, guaranteeing the highest user benefits in the end product.
- Racelite AIRFLOW System - The Racelite AIRFLOW System is an ergonomically designed, super lightweight, 3D molded EVA back panel. This system shifts weight to the center of the body, reducing stress and increasing ventilation at the spine and shoulders. Perfect for long term use and keeping your race weight down.
- SAS-TEC - German company SAS-TEC's premium EPP & PU protectors have become the industry standard in durable protection. The protectors are ultra-lightweight, breathable, ergonomically designed and can be hand washed. They protect against any type of impact - even multiple in a row.
- 3D Honeycomb Mesh - Hardly any other material wicks moisture away to the outside as quickly as 3D Honeycomb Mesh - and the highlight: the fabric is breathable and thus ensures a first-class wearing climate.
- High-Performance Accessories - The designs' high-performance accessories are sourced from manufacturers like Durflex, ITW Nexus and WOOJIN Plastics. All components are made using recycled materials and are bluesign® certified.
- Neoprene - It is a foamed material that is made from synthetic rubber. It provides you with excellent thermal insulation and maximum flexibility in temperatures of any kind.
- YKK zippers - These zippers offer you optimal quality and flawless performance in any situation - no matter what the conditions are. They meet Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, so you can be sure they don't contain harmful substances.