The Rally Pedal-based Power Meters are mounted like a conventional bike pedal and allow a quick and easy change between different bikes and help you to train and develop more efficiently and develop yourself further.
All Rally with one-sided watt measurement measure the pedaled power and cadence. Thanks to the exchangeable pedal axle, the pedal body can be replaced. This allows you to use the pedals in all aspects of cycling, whether on the road, track, mountain bike, gravel or cyclocross. So you can experience the benefits of power measurement year-round and make your training even more efficient.
Highlights of the Garmin Rally RK100 Pedal-based Power Meter
- Slim pedal design
- Easy to mount
- Compatible with LOOK Kéo
- Interchangeable pedal body
- Battery life up to 120 hours
- Power and cadence measurement
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 1%
- Cycling Dynamics for even better performance analysis
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility
- Optimal integration into the Garmin Ecosystem
Features of Garmin Rally
- Pedal bodies are interchangeable, so you never have to sacrifice your power measurement - whether you're on the road or off. Pedal body replacement kits can be purchased separately.
- Slim design with fully integrated battery housing and low stand height for better ergonomics.
- Easy mounting allows you to quickly switch pedals between multiple bikes.
- Cadence and power measurement with +/- 1% accuracy keeps you firmly in control of your performance.
- Rally wattmeter pedal systems are fully integrated into the Garmin Ecosystem. This allows for easy data analysis, software or settings updates via compatible Garmin watches, Edge® bike computers or Garmin Connect. You can also use Garmin Connect for training analysis or to share training data directly with third-party platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks or TrainerRoad.
- The Rally RK100 offers an affordable entry into the world of power measurement with single-sided measurement and can be upgraded to a dual-sided system with Cycling Dynamics at any time via an upgrade pedal.
- A battery life of up to 120 hours and easily replaceable CR1/3N or LR44/SR44 batteries.
- Rally wattmeter pedal systems can be paired with a compatible Garmin watch or Edge bike computer via ANT+® or Bluetooth®. Bluetooth® can also be used to pair with the Garmin Connect app, which can be used to manage settings and perform software updates.
Specifications of the Garmin Rally RK100 Pedal-based Power Meter
- Weight: 334 g
- Battery type: CR1/3N (1x) | LR44/SR44 (2x)
- Cleat type: LOOK Kéo
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55mm with washer)
- Stand height: 12,2 mm
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Power measurement: One-sided
- Accuracy: +/- 1 %
- Calibration on site
- Adjustable pedal release hardness
- Measurement location: Axis
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Rally pedal-based Power Meter
- 1x pair of cleats incl. mounting screws
- 1x documentation
- 2x washer 2mm
- 2x replacement gasket for battery compartment cover