ROX 4.0 – GPS bike computer with altitude measurement.
The ROX 4.0 GPS bike computer supports bikers on bike tours with more than 30 functions and user-friendly controls, enabling them to focus on what is important: enjoying biking. The extra-large display reliably shows data such as altitude profile, speed, distance, and training time. The ROX 4.0 bike computer also shows navigation information and connection to an e-bike and external sensors. Track your current ride data and analyse them at any time on your smart phone.
Details of the Sigma Sport ROX 4.0 Cycling Computer
- The 2.4-inch-diagonal high-contrast display and extra-large numbers make it easy to read, even during a ride.
- The innovative Red Circle at the top right of the display is highlighted in colour and offers you an innovative and exciting display of your training data.
- SEARCH & GO - the clever 1-point navigation. With "Search & Go Navigation", cyclists can quickly find any location and navigate there. To do this, they either enter an address in the SIGMA RIDE app on their smartphone or click on any point on the map. Preferences for routes (bike paths, dirt roads, roads or running and hiking trails) can be set individually. The created track can then be started directly on the ROX 4.0 or saved for later in the SIGMA RIDE app.
- Import tracks from third parties! Cyclists can import tracks from the SIGMA DATA CENTER or from portals such as komoot and Strava via the SIGMA RIDE app and then receive visual and acoustic turn-by-turn instructions on their bike computer. The selected track can be started immediately or it can be saved on the ROX 4.0 and cycled offline at a later time. In this way, cyclists navigate their tour without having to be connected to their smartphone.
- Everything at a glance! The SIGMA RIDE app allows you to set your display view individually. You can set up to six views, each with three values. Current speed and time are shown continuously on the display.
- Ready to go at any time! The ROX 4.0 bike computer can be positioned directly on the handlebars in a few easy steps – entirely without cables or sensors. If you want, you can connect your Rox 4.0 to additional sensors for measuring speed, heart rate, and cadence.
- ROX 4.0 uses barometric readings to determine inclines and declines and provide you with reliable information about altitude, allowing a precise recording of your track. You can also call up a graphical altitude profile on the ROX 4.0. The home altitude at the beginning of the tour is determined automatically from GPS, or you can set altitude manually.
- The ROX 4.0 is e-bike-ready and can be easily connected to many e-bikes. Your GPS bike computer establishes a connection to the compatible e-bike system and shows you the current assist mode, battery status, and light and other data on the display.
- ANT+ and BLE enable you to connect external sensors such as speed, heart rate, and cadence sensors to your ROX 4.0. You can find accessories sets with various sensors for your ROX in our shop.
- You can use the SIGMA RIDE app to collect your training data, transfer them to your smart phone via BLE, and quickly set your favourite display views on your smart phone. The most important data and statistics can be read from your smart phone in real time with the SIGMA RIDE app’s LIVE function and assessed conveniently.
- Smart notifications connect you to the outside world even when you’re riding. Notifications of incoming calls and messages to your smart phone appear on your display.
Features of the Sigma Sport ROX 4.0
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 44.9 x 73.6 x 18.4 mm
- Mount compatibility: GPS Mount & Overclamp Butler
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Battery: 550mAh (Li Ion), 3.7V
- Transreflective color display: 2.4 inch with resolution main display: 59x23 pixels
- Typical battery life: 25 hours
- Connectivity: ANT+, BLE
- Smart Notifications
- Sensor technologySensors: speed, heart rate, cadence
- E-Bike Ready
- Search & Go
- My Tracks
- Turning guidance
- Back to starting point: Arrow navigation
- Barometric altitude measurement
- Ambient light sensor
- Preinstalled sport profiles: 1
- Individually adjustable sport profiles: 1 (Further sport profiles can be saved in the app)
- Individually adjustable training pages: up to 6
- Individually adjustable number of training values per page: 2
- Templates for training views: 1
- Auto pause
- Sigma Data Center
- Sigma Ride App
- Memory: up to 100 hours of training
- File format: .fit
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Training time (net)
- Clock (12/24 hrs)
- Current altitude
- Gradient (in %)
- Altitude graph
- Altitude uphill
- Average cadence
- Maximum cadence
Heart Rate Functions
- Current heart rate
- Average heart rate
- Maximum heart rate
- Maximum heart rate (in % )
- Intensity zones
- E-Bike Battery
- Human Power vs. Motor Power
- Support level
- Current temperature
- Device battery status