The first seamless one-piece knitted by 3D technology that is as thin as a sock.
The MKX Knee offers technical features at its best. The ergonomic design is based on 3D scans of athletes. The innovative MKX knee protector with integrated Disc Ring (EN1621-1:2012 - Level 1) provides optimal ventilation, flexibility and protection.
Features of the Amplifi MKX knee protector
- Air Circulation - The air circulation system is specially designed to guarantee you don't sweat.
- CE Marking - CE marking is a mark that guarantees that Amplifi products meet the high standards of health, safety and environmental protection. This marking is required for the sale of certain products in the European Economic Area.
- Non-Slip Grip - As if tailor-made: Non-Slip Grip with additional silicone or embossed foam rubber at the hem openings guarantees a perfect fit. This also keeps your gear in place for maximum comfort and safety.
- Articulating Design - Articulating design is inspired by nature to give you maximum freedom of movement without sacrificing safety and comfort.
- Body Map Construction - The body map construction is based on current anthropometric and ergonomic data, 3D body scans and advice from leading sports scientists and physicians.
- Lightweight Construction - Optimal use of materials and construction principles appropriate to the load. For example, construction methods imitated from nature guarantee the highest user benefits in the end product.
- MKX - The new MKX is the number 1 in flexible protection. Thanks to strain-rate sensitive silicone and revolutionary honeycomb technology, the result is an ultra-thin, flexible material that can be incorporated directly into textiles. In the event of an impact, the gel actively works against the energy generated to absorb the shock force and dissipate it away from the body, even if you hit several times in a row - that's reliable, top-of-the-line protection. The material also wicks away moisture, is breathable, temperature resistant and cleans up easily.
- Nightless Knit - A 3D knitted second skin gives you a perfect fit, incredible freedom of movement and complete breathability. The level of comfort is unbeatable due to the lack of rubbing seams.
- ZeroWaste Production - During the manufacturing process of MKX protectors, every factory scrap and section is used to produce new MKX protectors.
MKX - a second skin
The unique design and HexFlex construction of MKX protectors make this Amplifi's lightest, most protective and breathable silicone protector. The protection principle is shifted from an "exoskeleton" concept to a better fitting "baselayer" or "second skin" concept that is a true "fit it and forget it" product. Freedom of movement is absolutely unrestricted when worn - allowing progressive athletes to test their limits and take their skills to a new level.
Even so-called "soft protectors" are not able to flex 360 degrees, can be bulky and do not offer premium breathability. The specific properties of the silicone-based compound used provide a "fluid" feel to the protector. The mosaic-like hexagon design developed by Amplifi's material engineers reduces weight AND allows air and moisture to move freely through the protector - all with a thickness of only 10 mm for the back protectors and 6 mm for joint protectors!