Down Country tire for mixed terrains
The Vittoria Syerra has been developed to satisfy the needs of the emerging Down Country segment, raising the limit of what a XC tire can do. Vittoria engineers combined in a single product Speed and Rolling Performance – typical features of the XC segment – together with High Grip and Resistance – traits of the Trail Segment. The result is a light and fast product which allow to have fun also when tackling burlier descents and gnarlier terrain.
Features of the Vittoria Syerra TLR 4C G2.0 MTB Folding Tire
- Outstanding grip performance: tread design engineered for multiple conditions
- Safety and sidewall protection ensured by the Anti-Pinch Flat (APF) sidewall insert
- Fast rolling center tread, designed for capable climbing and confident braking
- Capable and well-spaced side tread, holds your line on a range of terrain
- 4C Graphene compound system provides grip, speed and durability
Scope of delivery: 1 folding tire
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.