Protection, comfort and flow are guaranteed with the ROOTAGE EVO
The ROOTAGE EVO jet helmet offers more protection than a conventional enduro helmet, but is lighter and more adaptable than a full-face helmet. The ¾ helmet is the golden mean.
Features of the Alpina Rootage Evo Bike Helmet Michael Cina
- Exclusive Michael Cina design
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Optimal impact-absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made of microscopic air chambers
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- The smooth-operating and soft to the touch Run System Ergo Flex guarantees the greatest possible level of comfort
- Inmold Tec: Inmold helmets are made by fusing the inner shell underneath the outer shell at high pressure. The two shells are bonded, making Inmold helmets extremely stable and very light.
- Hi-EPS: All Inmold helmets have inner shells made of Hi-EPS (highly expanded polystyrene). This material consists of many microscopically small air chambers which effectively absorb the forces caused by an impact. In addition, Hi-EPS does not absorb water or sweat.
- Ceramic Shell: This is the outer shell of all Alpina helmets manufactured using the Inmold process. This lightweight material is extremely impact- and scratch-resistant, it contains UV stabilisers and is anti-static.
- EPP-Material: EPP is a multi-density material that doesn‘t lose its protective effect even after multiple impacts.
- Edge Protect: It is applied to the bottom edges of the helmet using Inmold technology, greatly enhancing safety in the event of a side impact and providing protection against damage in everyday use.
- Run System Ergo Flex Pro: The light and delicate size adjustment system with extra comfort. Rubber inserts on head supports and dial make it easier to adjust and wear the helmet.
- 3D-Fit: The head band at the back of the head is height-adjustable in five steps for enhanced fit of the helmet.
- Ergomatic: Ergomatic is a non-twist adjustment mechanism with several settings selectable one-handed. It cannot come open in case of a crash.
- Custom Fit System: The angle of the neck support can be adjusted produce a perfect fit at the rear of the head.
- Cam Ready: If you didn‘t record it, it didn‘t happen. Now there‘s no more excuses. All Cam Ready helmets have an extra space for your camera attachment.
- Neckbrace Ready: NBR helmets are suitable for the use of neck protectors.
- Shield Protect: The detachable shield provides protection against dirt splash as well as direct sunlight.
Whether it’s on the trail, on a freeride or with the E-Fully at the bike park, the ROOTAGE EVO is a great choice. First of all, the over-ear helmet construction provides significantly more safety for side impact than a half-shell helmet.
Furthermore, the EPP used on the ears is a multi-density material that doesn’t lose its protective effect even after multiple impacts and is also used in the back of the helmet.
The fixed visor directs air into the large ventilation channels in the ROOTAGE EVO, cooling the head. The ROOTAGE EVO is the first bike jet helmet with a size adjustment system and also allows the wearer to wear a neck brace.