OSPW X System for Gravel Bikes
Probably the fastest oversized gear wheel system in the world is now also available for SRAM AXS XPLR derailleurs. The OSPW X system is available with 13-tooth (top) and 19-tooth (bottom) shift cogs and is equipped with unique, ceramic coated pulley wheels. The Cerakote provides an exceptionally durable surface finish.
The cage design allows you to choose between different spring tension settings to adjust performance and reduce chain pull.
Together with the high quality bearings inside, the product is completely designed and handcrafted in Denmark.
The OSPW X system for SRAM XPLR is compatible with:
SRAM Red eTap AXS XPLR
SRAM Force eTap AXS XPLR
SRAM Rival eTap AXS XPLR
Highlights of the OSPW X shift cog system:
- 13/19 tooth shifting cogs optimized for maximum efficiency
- Different spring tension setting
- The bearings are made of silicon nitride ceramic balls, which run on hardened, coated bearing shells
- incl. tool to remove the cage and to fix the OSPW system
- incl. oil for maintenance of the bearings, 15 ml. Dropper bottle
- incl. matching spacer for SRAM Rival AXS XPLR
CeramicSpeed coated bearings
CeramicSpeed coated products are covered by a lifetime warranty*. The unique coating formula is a metallic layer that covers the bearing rings and makes them 75% harder than steel. This makes them extremely corrosion resistant and the coating provides even less friction than standard CeramicSpeed bearings. Even if the bearing is contaminated with degreaser, water or mud, the risk of bearing failure due to corrosion is negligible if you choose the coated version.
* lifetime warranty covers all CeramicSpeed coated bearings and OSPW rear derailleur cages - and even retroactively to all products purchased on or after Jan. 1, 2021. The confidence in their own products should be passed on to the customers at this point. Products outside the new warranty terms will continue to be covered by a four-year warranty.
All info on the warranty conditions can be read at: www.ceramicspeed.com
- Gear wheels: Aluminum
- Ball bearing: Ceramic (silicon nitride - hardness grade 3)
- Bearing shells: Stainless steel (hardened, coated)
- Shift cage: Polyamide (PA)