With this conversion kit tune rear hubs can be converted to Shimano 11-spd System.
Fits Shimano 9/10-spd or Campagnolo. This is the even lighter Skyline version.
You will easily be able to recognise already 11 speed compatible hubs by a circumferential groove on the right hand end cap.
Fits to all rear hubs with blue freehub body an axle with 17mm outer diameter.
Won't fit for:
- older hubs with red freehub body and 15mm rear axle.
- hubs with black freehub and 17mm rear axle
The Tune tool 08 is recommend for conversion. This is sold separately.
The Kit includes:
- spacer right Ø17mm for Road QR5, black
- spacer left Ø17mm for Shimano Road QR5, black
- freehub body Ø17mm, Shimano Skyline 11-spd, Aluminum, blue
bearing 61803 2RS
- bearing 61803 2RS V C3
- Cog ring Ø17mm for Shimano freehub body, silver
- Steel shims: 2 x Ø17xØ24×0,10mm | 1 x Ø17xØ24×0,15mm | 1 x Ø17xØ24×0,2mm
- 1.8mm Spacer for use with 8/9/10-spd cassettes