Loctite Threadlocker Type 2400 - 5 ml
Threadlockers for more occupational health and safety - without compromising on performance.
Threadlocking Adhesive - medium strength. Permanent locking. "White" material safety data sheet, no labelling. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
Loctite 2400 is a medium-strength threadlocker, that secures the screws, nuts and bolts to prevent loosening due to vibration and seals simultaneously It works on all metals, including passive substrates. Slight contaminations from industrial oils, anti-corrosion and cutting oils are tolerated.
Its key differentiator is the “White” Material Safety Data Sheet. Loctite 2400 carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- For locking and sealing
- No hazard symbols, no R-phrases nor S phrases - more health and safety
- "White" material safety data sheet - meets stringent company medical requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance of the cured product - resistant to industrial chemicals
- Good thermal resistance of the cured product - temperature resistant up to 150 °C
- Can be used for many different threaded joints of metal in industry and are used in the automotive industry
- Anaerobic Threadlocking
- Strength: medium
- Color: fluo blue
- Viscosity: 3,000 mPa·s
- Breakaway torque on steel: 9 N/mm2
- Max. thread size: Up to M36