The UNO Cassette - a superlight and precise piece of art
ROTOR expertise in drive train design is applied to the UNO cassette, resulting in a superlight and precise piece of art.
The hollow design
from high strength steel combined with 7075 heat treated alloy
provides a stiff structure while keeps weight as low as possible.
Gear steps are designed to always fit your perfect cadence.
Surface coating reduces friction and increase durability.
It is the perfect cassette to combine with ROTOR UNO groupset but it is also compatible with other 11s groupsets, and those freehub bodies using Shimano/SRAM pattern.
- gear ratio:
- material: high strength steel and 7075 heat treated aluminium
- recommended group: ROTOR UNO
- recommended chain: ROTOR/KMC UNO
- compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11s groupsets
Included in delivery: 1 UNO Cassette
Material: high strength steel and 7075 heat treated aluminium
Weight supplement: at 11-28 teeth, manufacturers information