Tubeless, disc and thru-axle version of Ritchey's do-everything aluminum race wheel
Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminum road wheels —they offer incredible performance and durability that is hard to beat at any price. The Zeta is wider, lighter and laterally stiffer - perfect for a great road riding experience, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. Combining decades of historic ride-proven research and testing with modern standards.
The Comp Zeta Disc is offering the legendary Ritchey ride quality at a more attainable price.
- forged disc hubs with 12x100mm front thru-axle and 142x12mm rear
- Disc-specific, tubeless Zeta II OCR™ rims are light, stiff and wide
- Wide rims - 19.5mm inner width and 24.4mm outer width
- Aerospace grade alloy rim
- 17mm inner axle for increased stiffness
- Forged hub flanges increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel
- 6 bolt disc compatible
- Proprietary Ritchey extrusion balances ride quality and aerodynamics
- Rear OCR® (Off Center Rim) design reduces wheel dish to balance spoke tension for a stronger, stiffer wheel
- Hubs: Comp Disc; 12mm front; 142x12 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss 2.0, brass nipples
Weight supplement: manufacturer information