The ideal tyre for aggressive drivers
The Bontrager XR4 Team Issue TLR tire delivers incredible grip and low rolling resistance thanks to a new and improved tread pattern with 120-tpi casing. The Inner Strength protection layer under the tread protects against punctures, while the 61a/50a-Dual-Compound rubber compound ensures maximum cornering traction. This tyre delivers what it promises.
- The aggressive Trail tyre performs well on loose and rocky terrains
- Aggressive tread design provides superior cornering stability and braking traction on challenging terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is designed for easy tubeless setup and high puncture protection
- Sleek and durable Inner Strength Casing offers lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120-tpi casing for an incredible ride and great tire performance
Note: Tubeless Ready tires require tubeless compatible rims/wheels, tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape and sealing fluid for tubeless mounting. Sealant fluid is not required for tubeless UST tires, but is recommended for increased puncture protection. Installation should only be carried out by qualified personnel.