Unrivaled Shift and Performance Stability:
Shimano's XTR M9050 Di2 rear derailleur delivers unrivaled chain control and shift performance that doesn't degrade over time. With Shimano Shadow RD+ clutch technology, the RD-M9050 is the ultimate mountain bike rear derailleur. Its profile is narrower than ever, helping you squeeze through tight sections without worry of damage. A refined geometry augments Shimano's already legendary performance stability while system communication with the front derailleur makes Shimano Synchronized Shift a possibility.
Note: In order to ensure proper functioning of the electronic Di2 drive system, all components require the same firmware version.
- Instantaneous shift response to rider input
- Seamless gear changes
- Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible
- System communication with front derailleur
- Advantage in all conditions
- E-tube electric wire transmission guarantees stable performance
- Low profile rear derailleur ever produced by Shimano
- 1x, 2x and 3x compatible with GS and SGS cage options
The optional diagnostic device allows for reading out or updating the firmware version. An operation of components with different firmware versions may cause a malfunction or loss of function.
In contrast to the picture the rear derailleur will be delivered in medium version.